At Horse Racing Ireland
Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) and its subsidiaries will need to collect and process information about you for recruitment processes. The information we hold and process will be used for recruitment and recruitment administrative use only. We will keep and use relevant data to enable us to manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately, during the recruitment process.
Your Personal Data
Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
• Contact information such as address and phone number
• 3rd party references
• Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
• Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
• Your work experience and qualifications
• Any other data related to possible work placements
Your personal data will only be collected and processed by HRI. If we require that your data be used by a third party, we will contact you for permission, e.g. if a third party is recruiting for a role and require our assistance.
How your data will be collected?
HRI collects personal data directly from you, when you:
• Submit a CV or other form of application
• Submit any information in connection with an application
• Complete psychometric assessments
We would also collect personal data from 3rd parties, including:
• Professionals references
• Results of competency tests
How your data will be stored?
We will store your data on HRI’s Database, an internal system only accessible by our recruitment team.
What we will do with your data?
HRI will use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of the recruitment process for the role you have applied for. We will hold your information on file for six months from when the recruitment process is closed. Your information will then be deleted from our records.
When to get in touch with us?
You can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
1. Requesting access to your data
2. Updating your personal data
3. To request removal of your data from our database
How to get in touch?
In order to get in touch with any query in relation to your data, simply send a mail to [email protected] outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query. You may be asked for further details in relation to your request.